MASTER OF PSDM
About Master of Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (MPSDM)
The Master of Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (MPSDM) Study Program was established in 1999 based on Surat Keputusan Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (Dirjen Dikti) Departemen Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia Number 86 / DIKTI / Kep / 1999 March 26, 1999.
When organizing a learning program for the first time in the 1999/2000 academic year, until now MPSDM has been attended by students who come from various regions in Indonesia and have diverse background of professions and also diverse background of Bachelor’s Degrees.
The management of MPSDM was originally under the Postgraduate School Program Universitas Airlangga until the 2007/2008 academic year. Based on Surat Keputusan (SK) Rektor Universitas Airlangga Number 5788/J03/PP/2007 July 30, 2007 regarding the management of the Master Program at Universitas Airlangga, the management of MPSDM was under the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences of Universitas Airlangga. In 2011, it reverted in the Postgraduate School Program as a consequence of the claim that the MPSDM is a multidisciplinary program and still has 3 (three) study interests, namely Industrial and Business MPSDM Study Interest, Government MPSDM Study Interest, and Family & Community MPSDM Study Interest. MPSDM has been accredited by Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi (BAN-PT) in 2003. Based on SK BAN-PT Number 071/BAN-PT/AK-II/S2/XI/2003, MPSDM was accredited with a grade of B. Additionally, based on SK BAN -PT Number 006 / BAN-PT / Ak-VII / S2 / VII / 2009, MPSDM was re-accredited with the result status of B rank.
To become an innovative, professional, and superior Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (PSDM) Study Program in order to compete nationally and globally based on moral integrity.
- Developing an education specifically able to encourage and facilitate students to have superior, innovative and professional academic capacities and to be able to compete nationally and globally.
- Developing excellent, innovative, professional research and supporting the academic capacity of students and lecturers as well as perpetuating the academic ethics.
- Developing superior, innovative, professional community service and supporting the academic capacity of students and lecturers as well as being able to encourage community capacity in improving the quality of life.
The objectives of the PSDM Science Study Program are:
- Studying the fundamental aspects of scientific development.
- Studying the dynamics of HR and organizational development.\
- Analyzing individual, organizational, and social aspects in order to improve performance.
- Developing applied models of scientific human resource development.
Synthesizing the human resource development phenomenon scientifically.
- Bachelor graduates from various disciplines both from
exact and non-exact (including education and religion) and bachelor of national accredited higher education.
- Maximum 35 years old (for those who apply for the BPPDN-DIKTI scholarship).
REGISTRATION AND SELECTION
The entire new student registration process is managed by:
ADMISSION CENTER FOR NEW STUDENTS (PPMB) Address:
Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Campus C Mulyorejo Surabaya 60115
Tel. (031) 5956009, 5956010, 5956013
Fax. (031) 5956027
The registration process for new students at Airlangga University is carried out online through www.pend Registration.unair. ac.id and held 5 times in 1 academic year (Odd Semester and Even Semester)
- Selection for Odd Semester:
Master of Human Resource Development
Postgraduate School Airlangga University
- Batch I (March – April)
- Batch II (May – June)
- Batch III (July – August)
- Selection for even Semester:
- Batch I (September – October)
- Batch II (November – December)
Detailed information regarding the registration schedule, registration requirements, registration procedures, capacity of study programs, exam materials can be seen at www. ppmb.unair.ac.id
Program Description: This study program was created to answer the challenges of the increasingly strategic role of human resources in an increasingly competitive era. Therefore, human resource development is a crucial point for improving the performance of public and private organizations. Special competencies are needed to develop these human resources. This study program will produce graduates who are able to apply the principles of human resource development in organizations and communities. Graduates are able to analyze individual, organizational and social aspects in improving performance, able to develop applied models of human resource development and their dynamics.
To achieve these goals, starting from the second semester students can choose one of three study interests, namely:
- Interest in Government HR Development Studies
- Interest in Industrial and Business HR Development Studies
- Interest in Family and Community HR Development Studies
FACILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Facilities and Infrastructure: Comfortable lecture room, library / reading room / computer room / seminar room, spacious parking and wifi.
Lecture Time: Lectures are held on weekdays starting at 18.00 West Indonesian Time (WIB) at Postgraduate School Universitas Airlangga Building.
Degree: Master of Human Resource Development (M.PSDM.)
A. Compulsory Courses for all specializations (30 credits)
- Philosophy of Social Sciences (2 credits)
- Research Methodology (3 credits)
- HR Management (3 credits)
- Personality Development (3 credits)
- HR Development Theory (4 credits)
- Competency Development (3 credits)
- Training System and HRD (3 credits)
- Thesis Proposal (3 credits)
- Thesis (6 credits)
B. Electives Courses (minimum 9 credits)
- Performance Development (3 credits)
- Career Development (3 credits)
- Business Innovation and HR Development (3 credits)
- Human Resources Development in the Bureaucracy (3 credits)
- Public Service Policy (3 credits)
- Community Empowerment (3 credits)
- Ethics and Bureaucratic Behavior (3 credits)
- Leadership and Change (3 credits)
- Industrial Relations (3 credits)
Students are declared graduate after taking 39 credits (semester 1 and 2 for classical lectures in, semester 3 for thesis writing).
- Prof. Dr. Laurentius Dyson P, Drs., M.A. 2. Prof. Dr. Mustain, M.Si.
- Prof. Dr. Jusuf Irianto, Drs., M.Com.
- Prof. Dr. Suryanto, M.Si.
- Prof. Kacung Marijan,MA.,Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Siti Sulasmi, Psi.,M.Sc.
- Prof. Dr. Budi Prasetyo, Drs., M.Si.
- Dr. Falih Suaedi, Drs., M.Si
- Badri Munir Sukoco, S.E., MBA., Ph.D..
- Dr. Antun Mardiyanta, Drs., M.A.
- Dr. Sunarjo, dr., M.Sc.
- Dr. Kris Nugroho, Drs., M.A.
- Dr. Muhammad Ghazali Bagus Ani Putra, S.Psi., Psi.
- Dr. Windijarto, SE., MBA.
- Dr. Pinky Saptandari Endang Pratiwi, Dra., M.A.
- Dr. Dewi Retno Suminar, Dra., M.Si
- Dr. Bintoro Wardiyanto, Drs., M.Si.